Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ed tech 1 MW/5:30-6:30

   

LB2:Technology BOON or BANE?
       I'm so confusing about our technology today.
  I can say it is good to me as a user but sometimes I can also say it is making me bad.
                      I think it is depend of me as a user.
Today, technology help me make easier of what I  have doing and communicating my family far of me like cellphone,searching those words makes me confusing and the definition like computer,makes me updated what happen our society like T.V. and radio.But sometimes it's make me laziness of going library for searching another  
information of what teacher said.and sometimes I can't do my chore in house and ignoring of parents said because of cellphone.
          And thats why I can say technology for me is BOON but sometimes BANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment